Belong is only available in the United States and the United Kingdom. Where would you like to go?
EA SPORTS FC 24 ARENA CUP RULESET
An Arena Cup participant is a player that is participating in any Belong Arena Cup. Any member of an Arena Cup team is a participant of that team and locked to it regardless of whether or not the person has played for the said team. With their participation, the participant states that they understand and accept all rules.
1.2 Player Eligibility
Players must be aged 13 years or older in order to play in this tournament.
1.3 Additional Eligibility
The EA SPORTS FC 24 Arena Cup tournament will take place on PS5 and Xbox Series X.
As the tournament is run in the Ultimate Team mode, players must use their own personal accounts. Arena accounts will not be provided for this tournament.
Players must also ensure to provide their EA ID when signing up in order to facilitate cross play matches.
Players may not share Accounts.
3 Tournament Format
The EA SPORTS FC 24 Arena Cup runs on the 28th October from 10:30am – 5:30pm.
The EA SPORTS FC 24 Arena Cup will run as Ultimate Team friendlies in Classic Match mode.
The tournament will comprise of one single elimination bracket with a cap of 64 entrants.
Games will be best of 3 throughout the tournament until the Finals where a best of 5 will be played.
Half time length will be set to 5 minutes throughout all games.
3.1.3 Prizing Overview
The top 8 players will be awarded a combined prize pool of £1000. For players thirteen (13) to fifteen (15), prizes will be paid out in GAME Reward Points. For players over the age of sixteen (16), prizes will be paid in cash.
Prizing will be a total of £1000 awarded to the top 8 players as follows;
5. £60 (tied)
7. £40 (tied)
3.1 Score Reporting
3.2.1 Score Reporting
Each player should keep a record of the match score. The winning player from each match will be responsible for reporting scores on Start.gg and the losing player will be required to verify the score has been reported correctly.
In the event that the score has been reported incorrectly, players will be required to raise the issue to the Arena Admin immediately and provide evidence of the correct score.
4 Match Setup
4.1 Online Game Procedure
Games will be played in the Ultimate Team friendlies Classic Match format.
Players will be required to add each other using their EA ID in order to invite to lobby.
The player at the top of each match on Start.gg will be responsible for setting up the lobby and inviting the player below.
Players can find their EA ID by going to the Friends menu and navigating to “player search”.
4.2 Settings / Restrictions
4.2.1 Cross Play Settings
Players will be required to have cross play enabled. This can be done by navigating to the Social Settings menu or Ultimate Team Settings menu, matchmaking settings and ensuring cross play is on “yes”.
4.2.2 Squad Building Restrictions
The following squad building restrictions apply to players starting 11 and their substitutes, excluding goalkeepers, where only the ICON/Hero rule applies.
• A maximum of three non-ICON footballers with an OVR rating of 90 or higher
• A maximum of one ICON or Hero item (if a player does not own either of these, the above restriction of three players will be expanded to four)
• All other players must be 89 rated or lower
• Loan items are permitted.
4.3 Game Settings
4.3.1 Gameplay Settings
Auto Shots: Off
Assisted Headers: Off
Shot Assistance: Assisted
Timed Finishing: Off
Auto Flair Pass: On
Through Pass Assistance: Assisted
Lobbed Through Pass: Semi
Ground Pass Assistance: Assisted
Cross Assistance: Assisted
Lob Pass Assistance: Assisted
Pass Receiver Lock: Late
Precision Pass Sensitivity: Normal
Auto Clearances: On
Clearance Assistance: Directional
Defending: Advanced Defending
Pass Block Assistance: On
Auto Switching: Player Choice
Auto Switching Move Assistance: None
Right Stick Switching: Player Choice
Right Stick Switching Reference: Player Choice
Right Stick Switching Sensitivity: Player Choice
Nex Player Switching: Player Choice
Player Lock: Player Choice
Icon Switching: Player Choice
Contextual Dribbling: Player Choice
Orbit Dribbling: Player Choice
Save Assistance: Semi
Analog Sprint: Player Choice
Trigger Effect: Player Choice
User Vibration Feedback: Enhanced
4.3.2 Match Settings
Quick Substitutions: Player Choice
Dynamic Time of Day: 12:00PM
Pitch Colour: Player Choice
4.3.3 Camera Settings
4.3.4 Visual Settings
4.3.5 Audio Settings
Players are provided with a full setup of hardware and peripherals to use during the tournament.
Players have the option of using their own peripherals during each match. Player-owned equipment must be compatible with Belong-provided competition equipment. Belong is not responsible for ensuring Player-owned equipment is in working condition. Belong
reserves the right to inspect all Player-Owned equipment to ensure compliance with rules.
5 Bugs and Glitches
It is up to the tournament administration discretion whether the use of said bugs had an effect on the match, and what penalty they will incur. Admins should pause the game and report these to the representative as soon as possible.
6 Title Specific Infractions
6.1 Not Adhering to Squad Restrictions
If a player is found to be using a squad that does not match the format as laid out in 4.2.2, they will forfeit their current match. If their opponent has already won a match in the set, this will result in the offending player being knocked out of the tournament.
6.2 Harassing or Distracting Opponents
Any players found to be intentionally attempting to harass or distract any other player in the tournament to gain advantage will forfeit their current match. Repeated instances will lead to disqualification.
6.3 Unlisted Punishments
If an admin or player believes a rule has been broken and there is no assigned punishment for it, they must contact the representative as soon as possible with details and evidence. The representative will judge the case and assign a punishment if required
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE EA SPORTS FC 24 ARENA CUP OCTOBER 2023 TOURNAMENT
1. ACCEPTANCE: By entering this competition, you agree you have read and accept these terms and conditions. You agree to abide by all rules set out in the respective ruleset for each tournament you participate in. We reserve the right to verify any entries and winners and may refuse to award prizes where we have reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. You can access these terms and conditions at any time during the competition at www.belong.gg. We suggest that you keep a copy of these terms for your own records. You agree for Belong to contact you via provided contact details regarding the tournament.
2. ELIGIBILITY: You must be of the appropriate age for the game(s) you are signing up to play, based on the PEGI rating of the game, or any age restrictions we have determined in our sole discretion where a game is not PEGI rated. We may ask you for proof of age and disqualify you from participation in the tournament if you are unable to provide such proof. The minimum age to enter any other tournament is 13+ unless the game is rated 18+ or we deem it to be rated 18+ in which case you must be 18 to enter. You must have an active GAME Reward account in which you have registered your age, valid email address, and location so we can contact you if you are a winner. You are not eligible to enter this competition if you, or a member of your immediate family (which means parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), are an employee, contractor or sub-contractor of GAME Retail Limited or any of part of FRASERS GROUP or any of their advertising or promotion agencies. The details you provide upon registration for the competition must match the details associated with your Reward Account. You promise that all the personal information you provide to GAME in connection with this competition shall be complete and accurate.
3. HOW TO ENTER: You can enter the EA SPORTS FC 24 Arena Cup by signing up via the promoted sign up process, between 9am 13th October and 12am 27th October. Players who have successfully signed up will then be required to visit the participating Belong arenas they signed up for on the 28th October to take part in the tournament.
4. You promise that your entry is original and owned by you, and you have not borrowed or copied it (in whole or in part) from anyone else or asked anyone to participate on your behalf.
5. INVALID ENTRIES: Any entry made or attempted to be made to the competition in a manner which in our reasonable opinion is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature unfair to other participants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, entries made on behalf of another person, cheating (including a person participating in the competition on your behalf), hacking, deception (including tampering with the challenge settings which will result in immediate disqualification from the entire competition), use of robots or other automated programmes. We will not accept illegible or incomplete entries.
6. REFUNDS: You are no longer eligible for a refund if a fixture your team was due to play has been given a result. Even if you or the team didn’t play or were disqualified for whatever reason.
7. SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winners for the tournaments will be determined in accordance with the tournament rules. Our decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winners of this competition.
8. PRIZE: The prizes will be the same for both tournaments and are awarded as follows:
Prizing will be a total of £1000 awarded to the top 8 players as follows;
For players thirteen (13) to fifteen (15), prizes will be paid out in GAME Reward Points. For players over the age of sixteen (16), prizes will be paid in cash.
9. We may substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Non-cash prizes have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes may be considered a taxable benefit and the winner will be directly responsible for any taxes payable on their prize. Only one prize will be awarded to each winner. Team based prizes will be split evenly amongst the team unless all team members agree in writing to any other split.
10. OWNERSHIP OF YOUR ENTRY: You own your entry, including any copyright in your entry. By entering the competition, you agree that GAME (including our group and affiliate companies) may edit, publish and use your entry in any and all media (including print and online) for promotion and news purposes, both during and after the competition, without any payment to you.
11. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: We will notify the winners at the end of the tournament.
12. DELIVERY OF PRIZE: You will be contacted within 30 days via the email that you provided on the sign-up form to provide your bank details for any cash prizes. Physical prizes will be provided in store.
13. If we do not hear from you within 6 weeks of first contact, you will forfeit your claim to the prize. Players are responsible for ensuring that their submitted details are correct and Belong cannot take responsibility if players contact details have been submitted incorrectly.
14. CANCELLATION: In the event that the tournament does not reach the minimum requirement of 16 players, Belong reserves the right to cancel the tournament with no monetary prizes being awarded.
15. LIST OF WINNERS: You may request the last name and county of the prize winners by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BELONG ESPORTS Tournament, Game Retail Limited, Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, RG21 6YJ. By entering this competition, you give us permission to make available your last name and county if you win.
16. FINAL DECISION: Our decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner of this competition.
17. CONSENT TO USE NAME AND IMAGE: We may require the winners to participate in publicity or advertising. By entering this competition, you agree that we may use your name and/or image for these purposes and that you will not be paid.
19. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU: We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We do not seek to exclude liability for fraud by us or our employees or agents. For any other loss or damage, we will only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our negligence or breach of these terms and conditions, up to a maximum of £100. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you entering this competition.
20. WHAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR: We are not responsible for:
a. losses not caused by our breach or negligence
b. indirect losses – these are losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of you entering this competition
c. entries lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted where such loss, delay, damage or corruption is caused by events outside of our reasonable control
d. technical failures or errors affecting communication lines, website availability or systems errors where these are not within our reasonable control, or
e. any failure to provide the competition, the prize(s) or to meet any of our obligations under these terms and conditions where that failure arise because of events outside of our reasonable control.
21. LIABILITY OF THIRD PARTIES: You acknowledge that some prizes are provided by a third party not related to GAME. We are not responsible for the performance of any third party involved in this competition or the provision of the prizes and will not be liable for any act or omission of a third party, although we will endeavour to minimise the effect to you of any third party's failure. Third party terms may apply to prizes details of which can be provided upon request.
22. DISPUTES: If you wish to take court proceedings against GAME you must do so within the United Kingdom. The law of the part of the United Kingdom of which you are a resident shall apply, for example, if you live in England the laws of England shall apply and if you live in Scotland the laws of Scotland shall apply.
23. DETAILS OF PROMOTER: This competition is run by Game Retail Limited (“GAME”) a company registered in England and Wales. Our registered address is Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, RG21 6YJ.