Belong is only available in the United States and the United Kingdom. Where would you like to go?
ARENA RIVALS RULESET
An Arena Rivals participant is a player that is participating in any Belong Arena Rivals fixture. With their participation, the participant states that they understand and accept all rules contained within this ruleset and the title specific rulesets.
1.2 Player Eligibility
Players must be aged 13 years or older in order to play in any Arena Rivals fixture.
Players between the ages of 13 and 15 years old may have a consent form signed by a parent or guardian over the age of 18 years old to allow them to compete in titles rated PEGI 16+.
Players will not be able to participate in any titles rated PEGI 18+ unless they are over the age of 18 years old.
All players must be present in a participating Belong UK Arena to compete in Arena Rivals. Players who arrive after the check in period will not be able to compete.
1.3 Additional Eligibility
Players must ensure that they are signing up using the correct in game identifier for their account. It is the player’s responsibility to ensure that they are ensuring that the name submitted is correct, including case sensitivity if applicable.
Any names submitted when signing up that do not exactly match a player’s in game name, or are using non alphanumeric characters may result in a player being unable to participate in the tournament.
Players may not share Accounts. In the event that a players does not have an account for the title being played, they may request use of a Belong Account. If a player requires a Belong account, they must arrive at the Arena in time to request use of an account and for the staff to update the player’s in game name with the Tournament Admins. If this has not been completed prior to the registration check in close time, the player will not be able to compete.
If a player’s personal account is suspended or banned for any reason during the Tournament, they will not be eligible to play for the duration of the suspension/ban.
1.4 Entry Fee
All Arena Rivals activity will be free to enter and carry no cost to the participating player.
1.5 Sign Ups
Players must sign up via the Belong website using the relevant form for any titles they are entering. Dependant on the title, players may also be required to sign up to a third party platform or be present in the Belong Arenas UK Discord server to participate.
2. Tournament Format
Arena Rivals will feature a three month seasonal tournament structure around the following genres:
Sports – An EA SPORTS FC 24 league each month
Fighting – Two fighting titles per month, repeating for a total of three fixtures per title over three months.
Battle Royale - Two Battle Royal titles per month, repeating for a total of three fixtures per title over three months.
Racing – Three titles, one per month, with each title comprised of four weekly stages.
2.2 Player Prizing Overview
Once a season, the player per title with the highest accumulative score across all of the relevant fixtures in the season, will be awarded a bespoke, framed jersey featuring their Gamertag. In addition, they will be added to the Arena Rivals Hall of Fame, which can be found at https://www.belong.gg/arena-rivals/hall-of-fame/
Players throughout a tournament will also be awarded a Belong Day Pass, depending on the tournament format. Prizing will be awarded at different intervals as laid out below:
EA SPORTS FC 24 – Player with the highest cumulative points across all three Leagues
Fighting – Player with the highest accumulative points across all fixtures within a Season
Battle Royal – Player with the highest accumulative points across all fixtures within a Season
Racing – N/A
EA SPORTS FC 24 – Winner of each League
Fighting – Winner of each Fixture
Battle Royal – Winner of each Fixture
Racing – Winner of each weekly stage
Framed jerseys will be fulfilled at the end of a season, while Day passes will be available to the winning player immediately.
2.3 Community Prizes
2.3.1 Community Leaderboard Overview
In addition to individual prizes, players will earn points towards their Arena’s Community Leaderboard standing. Each season the Arena with the highest score will host a Squad Party that will be open to all players of that Arena.
Points will be awarded based on final positions on a monthly basis as shown below:
1st. 200 points
2nd. 140 points
3rd. 100 points
4th. 80 points
5th. 70 points
6th. 60 points
7th. 50 points
8th. 40 points
Remaining participating players will earn 10 points each.
2.3.3 Point distribution
Points will be awarded at the following intervals:
EA SPORTS FC 24 – Once a month, at the culmination of each league
Fighting – After each fixture
Battle Royal – After each fixture
Racing – Once a month, at the culmination of each title
3.1 Use of Equipment
Players are provided with a full setup of hardware and peripherals to use during the tournament.
Players have the option of using their own peripherals during each match. Player-owned equipment must be compatible with Belong-provided competition equipment. Belong is not responsible for ensuring Player-owned equipment is in working condition. Belong
reserves the right to inspect all Player-Owned equipment to ensure compliance with rules.
4. General Infractions and Player Conduct
4.1 Reporting Infractions
In the case of any behaviour that contradicts the below rules, the issue should be reported to the Arena Admin as soon as possible. The Arena Admin will refer to the ruleset to determine if an infraction has taken place and raise to the Tournament Admin if required.
The Tournament Admin has final say in all decisions.
Once a ruling has been communicated, players are required to continue with their games, unless explicitly told not to. Any players/teams refusing to start games due to disagreement with an outcome will face a forfeit for the game in question.
Any rulings enacted by the Tournament Admin are final. If a player/ team repeatedly challenges any decisions and refuses to accept outcomes, Belong reserves the right to disqualify the player/team from the tournament and withhold any prizes.
4.2 Player Conduct
Players are expected to exhibit good sportsmanship and act respectfully towards all other participants as well as any staff involved in the running of the tournament. If players are found to be acting in an inappropriate manner they will forfeit their current games and run the risk of being disqualified from the tournament.
This will be based on a case by case basis and the Tournament Admin will have the final say.
Any players found to be behaving in a discriminatory manner towards any other party involved in the tournament, either by their actions or language, will be immediately disqualified from the tournament and their case will be reviewed by the Tournament Organisers. Depending on the severity of the incident, this may lead to a permanent ban from Belong activity/locations.
All situations that are raised regarding this policy will be based on a case by case basis with the Tournament Admin’s decision being final.
4.4 Use of Cheats and Exploits
If a player is found to be exploiting known vulnerabilities, or using any methods to modify the game to gain an advantage, they will be immediately disqualified from the tournament. Their case will then be reviewed by the tournament administration and could result in a ban from all future Belong activity and locations.
4.5 Use of Ringers
All player entries must be accurate for the individual taking part. If a player is found to have someone playing in their place without authorisation from the Tournament Admin, they will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.
If players are found to be acting in bad faith by working together outside of the established rules to change the outcome of a game, all involved parties will be immediately disqualified. Examples of this are a player/team purposefully losing a fixture, or players working together outside of their team structure laid out by the tournament rules.
4.7 Impersonating Belong Staff
Anyone found to be impersonating Belong Staff, either in communication with other players, or legitimate staff, will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.
4.8 Advertising Third-party Content
Any advertisements that have not been explicitly received written approval by Belong are not permitted throughout the tournament. If a player is found to be advertising services without having first received authorisation to do so, they will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.
Gambling or betting on any part of a match, including the outcome, is not permitted. If players are found to be engaging in gambling as a participant, they will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.
5. Adjustment to Ruleset
The Administration reserves the right to adjust the above ruleset where appropriate in order to ensure fair play and retain competitive integrity. In the event that the Ruleset requires any alterations, this will be clearly indicated on the Belong website and announced via the Belong social platforms.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ARENA RIVALS TOURNAMENTS
1. ACCEPTANCE: By entering this competition, you agree you have read and accept these terms and conditions. You agree to abide by all rules set out in the respective ruleset for each tournament you participate in. We reserve the right to verify any entries and winners and may refuse to award prizes where we have reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. You can access these terms and conditions at any time during the competition at www.belong.gg. We suggest that you keep a copy of these terms for your own records. You agree for Belong to contact you via provided contact details regarding the tournament.
2. ELIGIBILITY: You must be of the appropriate age for the game(s) you are signing up to play, based on the PEGI rating of the game, or any age restrictions we have determined in our sole discretion where a game is not PEGI rated. We may ask you for proof of age and disqualify you from participation in the tournament if you are unable to provide such proof. The minimum age to enter any other tournament is 13+ unless the game is rated 18+ or we deem it to be rated 18+ in which case you must be 18 to enter. You must have an active GAME Reward account in which you have registered your age, valid email address, and location so we can contact you if you are a winner. You are not eligible to enter this competition if you, or a member of your immediate family (which means parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), are an employee, contractor or sub-contractor of GAME Retail Limited or any of part of FRASERS GROUP or any of their advertising or promotion agencies working within a participating location or organisation of Arena Rivals. The details you provide upon registration for the competition must match the details associated with your Reward Account. You promise that all the personal information you provide to GAME in connection with this competition shall be complete and accurate.
3. HOW TO ENTER: You can enter Arena Rivals by completing the required registration steps as laid out on the Belong UK website www.belong.gg.
You promise that your entry is original and owned by you, and you have not borrowed or copied it (in whole or in part) from anyone else or asked anyone to participate on your behalf.
4. INVALID ENTRIES: Any entry made or attempted to be made to the competition in a manner which in our reasonable opinion is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature unfair to other participants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, entries made on behalf of another person, cheating (including a person participating in the competition on your behalf), hacking, deception (including tampering with the challenge settings which will result in immediate disqualification from the entire competition), use of robots or other automated programmes. We will not accept illegible or incomplete entries.
5. REFUNDS: You are no longer eligible for a refund if a fixture your team was due to play has been given a result. Even if you or the team didn’t play or were disqualified for whatever reason.
6. SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winners for the tournaments will be determined in accordance with the tournament rules. Our decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winners of this competition.
7. PRIZE: Prizes for Arena Rivals will consist of Belong Day Passes and Framed Jerseys featuring the player’s Gamertag. The prizes will be awarded as laid out in section 2.2 of the ruleset. We may substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Non-cash prizes have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes may be considered a taxable benefit and the winner will be directly responsible for any taxes payable on their prize. Only one prize will be awarded to each winner. Team based prizes will be split evenly amongst the team unless all team members agree in writing to any other split.
8. OWNERSHIP OF YOUR ENTRY: You own your entry, including any copyright in your entry. By entering the competition, you agree that GAME (including our group and affiliate companies) may edit, publish and use your entry in any and all media (including print and online) for promotion and news purposes, both during and after the competition, without any payment to you.
9. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: We will notify the winners at the end of the tournament.
10. DELIVERY OF PRIZE: You will be contacted within 30 days via the email that you provided on the sign-up form to provide your bank details for any cash prizes. Physical prizes will be provided in store. Once the tournament has concluded, if we do not hear from you within 2 weeks of contact from Belong, you will forfeit your claim to the prize. Players are responsible for ensuring that their submitted details are correct and Belong cannot take responsibility if players contact details have been submitted incorrectly.
11. CANCELLATION: In the event that the tournament does not reach the minimum requirement of players, Belong reserves the right to cancel the tournament with no monetary prizes being awarded. The minimum number of players per title can be found in their respective rulesets.
12. LIST OF WINNERS: You may request the last name and county of the prize winners by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BELONG ESPORTS Tournament, Game Retail Limited, Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, RG21 6YJ. By entering this competition, you give us permission to make available your last name and county if you win.
13. FINAL DECISION: Our decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner of this competition.
14. CONSENT TO USE NAME AND IMAGE: We may require the winners to participate in publicity or advertising. By entering this competition, you agree that we may use your name and/or image for these purposes and that you will not be paid.
16. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU: We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We do not seek to exclude liability for fraud by us or our employees or agents. For any other loss or damage, we will only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our negligence or breach of these terms and conditions, up to a maximum of £100. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you entering this competition.
17. WHAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR: We are not responsible for:
a. losses not caused by our breach or negligence
b. indirect losses – these are losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of you entering this competition
c. entries lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted where such loss, delay, damage or corruption is caused by events outside of our reasonable control
d. technical failures or errors affecting communication lines, website availability or systems errors where these are not within our reasonable control, or
e. any failure to provide the competition, the prize(s) or to meet any of our obligations under these terms and conditions where that failure arise because of events outside of our reasonable control.
18. LIABILITY OF THIRD PARTIES: You acknowledge that some prizes are provided by a third party not related to GAME. We are not responsible for the performance of any third party involved in this competition or the provision of the prizes and will not be liable for any act or omission of a third party, although we will endeavour to minimise the effect to you of any third party's failure. Third party terms may apply to prizes details of which can be provided upon request.
19. DISPUTES: If you wish to take court proceedings against GAME you must do so within the United Kingdom. The law of the part of the United Kingdom of which you are a resident shall apply, for example, if you live in England the laws of England shall apply and if you live in Scotland the laws of Scotland shall apply.
20. DETAILS OF PROMOTER: This competition is run by Game Retail Limited (“GAME”) a company registered in England and Wales. Our registered address is Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, RG21 6YJ.