TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FIFA 21 ARENA CUP ADIDAS BOOTS STREAM GIVEAWAY
- ACCEPTANCE: By entering this prize draw, you agree you have read and accept these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to verify any entries and winners and may refuse to award prizes where we have reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. You can access these terms and conditions at any time during the prize draw at www.game.co.uk/terms. We suggest that you keep a copy of these terms for your own records.
- ELIGIBILITY: You may enter this prize draw if you are resident of the UK and 18 years old or older at the time of entry. You are not eligible to enter this prize draw if you, or a member of your immediate family (which means parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), are an employee, contractor or sub-contractor of GAME or GAME Esports and Events Limited or any of their advertising or promotion agencies. The details you provide upon registration for the prize draw must match the details associated with your Reward Account. You promise that all the personal information you provide to GAME in connection with this prize draw shall be complete and accurate.
- HOW TO ENTER: Watch the FIFA 21 Arena Cup stream from 6.30pm on 1st March 2021 at https://www.twitch.tv/belongarenas, When prompted by the casters, type #boots in the twitch chat to be entered into the random prize draw for that prize. (“Entry Period”)
- You do not have to pay to enter. However, standard mobile data and internet connection charges may apply. You promise that your entry is original and owned by you, and you have not borrowed or copied it (in whole or in part) from anyone else or asked anyone to participate on your behalf.
- INVALID ENTRIES: We only permit one entry per prize per person. Any subsequent new entries will be void. Any entry made or attempted to be made to the prize draw in a manner which in our reasonable opinion is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature unfair to other participants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the prize draw. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, entries made on behalf of another person, cheating (including a person participating in the prize draw on your behalf), hacking, deception (including tampering with the challenge settings which will result in immediate disqualification from the entire prize draw), use of robots or other automated programmes. We will not accept illegible or incomplete entries.
- STARTING AND CLOSING DATES: You can only enter the prize draw between 7pm and midnight on 1st March 2021 (the “Entry Period”). Entries made outside of the Entry Period will not be entered into the prize draw.
- PRIZE: There is One (1) prize.
1 x A pair of boots of your choice from the Adidas Superlative Collection
- OWNERSHIP OF YOUR ENTRY: You own your entry, including any copyright in your entry. By entering the prize draw, you agree that GAME (including our group and affiliate companies) may edit, publish and use your entry in any and all media (including print and online) for promotion and news purposes, both during and after the prize draw, without any payment to you.
- SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: One (1) winner,will be selected at random within 2 days from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
We will notify the winners no later than 2 days after the closing date email. We may ask the winner to submit valid identification before we send you the prize. The winner must claim their prize within 2 days from notification or an alternative winner will be selected using the method described above. Your chances of winning depend on the number of entries we receive.
- DELIVERY OF PRIZE: If you are a winner, we will contact you via email to confirm your details and to ensure you are happy to send your details onto Sports Direct. Sports Direct will contact you to select your prize and the size required.
- LIST OF WINNERS: You may request the last name and county of the major prize winners by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: FIFA 21 STREAM giveaway, Game Retail Limited, Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, RG21 6YJ. By entering this prize draw you give us permission to make available your last name and county if you win.
- FINAL DECISION: Our decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winners of this prize draw.
- CONSENT TO USE NAME AND IMAGE: We may require the winners to participate in publicity or advertising. By entering this prize draw, you agree that we may use your name and/or image for these purposes and that you will not be paid.
- OUR LIABILITY TO YOU: We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We do not seek to exclude liability for fraud by us or our employees or agents. For any other loss or damage, we will only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our negligence or breach of these terms and conditions, up to a maximum of £100. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you entering this prize draw.
- WHAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR: We are not responsible for:
- losses not caused by our breach or negligence
- indirect losses – these are losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of you entering this prize draw
- entries lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted where such loss, delay, damage or corruption is caused by events outside of our reasonable control
- technical failures or errors affecting communication lines, website availability or systems errors where these are not within our reasonable control, or
- any failure to provide the prize draw, the prize(s) or to meet any of our obligations under these terms and conditions where that failure arise because of events outside of our reasonable control.
- LIABILITY OF THIRD PARTIES: You acknowledge that some prizes are provided by a third party not related to We are not responsible for the performance of any third party involved in this prize draw or the provision of the prizes and will not be liable for any act or omission of a third party, although we will endeavour to minimise the effect to you of any third party's failure. Third party terms may apply to prizes details of which can be provided upon request.
- DISPUTES: If you wish to take court proceedings against GAME you must do so within the United Kingdom. The law of the part of the United Kingdom of which you are a resident shall apply, for example, if you live in England the laws of England shall apply and if you live in Scotland the laws of Scotland shall apply.
- DETAILS OF PROMOTER: This prize draw is run by Game Retail Limited (“GAME”) a company registered in England and Wales. Our registered address is Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, RG21 6YJ.